Everyone Goes Through Hard/Trying Times
The Bible says, “…for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust” (Matthew 5:45). It also says that there is a season for certain things to occur in life (Ecclesiastes 3:1-22).
However, I don’t think I know anyone who likes to go through hard or trying times neither trials or tribulations or even the tests that we endure for the trying of our faith.
Unfortunately, everyone goes through good and bad times regardless of status, race, creed, nationality, gender, etc.
And, as children of God, it’s important for us to hold to the Word of God and to remember ALL that He has said regardless of how our situation may look and/or how we may feel.
God is not slack concerning His promises.
Story of Abram
Let’s recall the story of Abram: he was given a promise by God that his wife would bare a child in their old age and that he would have seed numbered like the stars in the sky and the grains of sand in the ground.
However, Sarai laughs when she hears this because she is holding on to what she sees and feels in the natural realm. For her, there is no way for her to bare seed for “her time has passed”.
The flesh always seeks to oppose the words of God. But, it is faith that helps us to transcend to another dimension, a dimension where we can please God, thereby causing mountains to move on our behalf.
Because it is in faith, and with faith, that we are Finding All Inspiration Through Him – (that is the Christ) to reach YHWH on a level where we – although we cannot see – begin to see.
The words of the Lord is true concerning what He has planned for our lives. We must simply hold on to His words and remember that the end of the story is already written. We WIN!
With that being said, here are 15 Inspiring Quotes to hold on to in the midst of adversity.
15 Inspirational Quotes (With Scriptural Context) To Remember During Hard Times/Adversity/Retaliation
1. God is with you and will never forsake you.
2. Remember who you are in the Lord – you are a servant of YHWH, the one and only everlasting King.
3. All things work together for your good.
4. The battle is not yours, it is the Lords.
5. God delivered you before. What is this that He cannot do it again?
6. Your faith and trust in God can move mountains.
7. God is your defender. So, hold your peace. Think not of what to say. But, let the Holy Spirit consume you and fill your mouth with His words.
8. Put on the full armor of God. This is spiritual warfare. Consecrate yourself.
9. Do not come out of character and give in to what the enemy is seeking of you. Put your flesh under subjection of the Holy Spirit.
10. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Speak your breakthrough in to existence.
11. Your enemy is not carnal. But, spiritual.
12. The enemy cannot have what is already yours.
13. Before elevation comes the test. Believe within yourself that you will pass this test in and through God. This too shall pass.
14. Let the weight of your situation witness to you the magnitude of your blessings.
15. That which one reaps, he shall surely sow. The fiery darts of the enemy shall be sent back to him, he will be in derision, fight against his own self, and scatter in seven different ways.
In Jesus’ Mighty Name! Amen.
I hope these quotes inspired you to continue to push through in the Lord no matter what you are going through right now.
Until next time! Toodles! 💜
Let’s be friends!
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Share with your friends!